Important Phone Numbers
Villa Manager +62 821 4600 6004
Booking +62 896 3637 7762
Telcom Center 108 or +62 361 108
Airport and Airlines
Facilities Samudra raya Villa
Freedom to eat when you want
Space for everyone to be together
Fun for everyone under one roof
Sit back and relax
Enjoy the view
What is nearby
- Corner House Seminyak0.5 km
- Mama San Bali0.6 km
- Oberoi Street0.7 km
- La Favela Bali0.9 km
- Made’s Warung Seminyak1.1 km
- Ultimo Restaurant1.2 km
- Metis Restaurant1.2 km
- Seminyak Village1.4 km
- Petitenget Street1.5 km
- The Seminyak Square Shopping Mall1.5 km
- Ku De Ta1.8 km
- Petitenget Temple1.9 km
- Potato Head Beach Club2.2 km
- Canggu Club3.1 km
- Kasih Ibu Hospital Denpasar3.9 km
- Surya Husada Hospital Denpasar4.6 km
- Hard Rock Cafe4.7 km
- Sangla Public Hospital4.8 km
- Dewa Ruci Roundabout4.9 km
- Kuta Square4.9 km
- Seminyak Beach1.8 km
- Double Six Beach1.8 km
- Petitenget Beach1.8 km
- Batu Belig Beach2 km
- Legian Beach2.2 km
- Ngurah Rai International Airport7.2 km
Thank you for choosing VILLA SAMUDRA RAYA BALI to enjoy a well-deserved time away from your busy schedule. You can be assured that we strive to provide you with an exceptional experience. In order to make your stay and that of your fellow guests as pleasant and safe as possible, we kindly request your cooperation in observing the following house rules. When checking in, it is implied that you are familiar and agree with them.
If you are happy with your stay, please share your experience with your family and friends and start following us on our socials Instagram and Facebook (see the link on our home page).
If for whatever reason you are not, please share your concerns with us so we can work to further improve the quality of our service and facilities in the future.
We wish you a very pleasant stay.
Standard check-in time is 2.00 pm. Early check-in can be accommodated based on availability.
Check-out time is 10.00 am. If you require a later check-out, please contact our staff prior to the day of your departure and we will do our best to accommodate your request. A charge may apply for late check-out.
Please use our Online Check In at our website.
CARE FOR OUR ENVIRONMENT
We believe in the importance of protecting our environment and its resources and encourage our guests to support us by:
Being rational with the use of water and electricity, for example:
- Switch off the air-conditioning when the room or terrace doors are open
- Ensure all water taps are turned off after use
- Switching off the lights, air conditioner and water heater when you are not in the room
- The use of our swimming pool is free of charge and exclusive for our guests only.
- There is no life guard on duty in the pool area. Guests swim at their own risk and Villa Management is not responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property, injury, disability or fatality arising from whatsoever reasons while exercising or playing in the swimming area.
- All children below the age of 14 should be under the strict supervision of a responsible adult.
- No food and glassware is permitted in the pool area.
- Please keep the pool and pool area clean and deposit litter in the available dustbins.
Smoking is allowed throughout the premises except inside the rooms. This applies to both regular and e-cigarettes. As part of our environmental policy, you are requested to put your cigarette buds in the ashtrays or dustbins that are located at various places on the premises and on the terraces of the villas. If you need an extra ashtray, please ask the Villa staff.
NO DRUGS, COMBUSTIBLES, FIREWORKS AND MORE
It is not allowed to bring inside the premises of Villa Samudra Raya any combustible materials, fireworks, firearms, explosive or hazardous or toxic substances.
Drugs and Prostitution is strictly prohibited by the Indonesian Law.
There is a very strict zero tolerance on drug use! If you are caught with drugs in Bali you will face life imprisonment or the death penalty!
Voltage is 220V. If you need any adapter, please ask our staff.
You will be provided with keys for the room and main door. Please handle the keys with care. In case of a damaged or lost key, we will charge you with a replacement fee of IDR 500,000 per key.
Please do not forget to return your key to the Villa staff when you leave.
Pets are not allowed
DAMAGE AND/OR THEFT OF VILLA PROPERTY
Guests are required to leave the room in the condition it was upon arrival, clean, tidy and undamaged. Room accessories like pillows, blankets, towels, etc. are not allowed to be taken out of the Villa premises.
Guests will be held responsible for any loss or damage howsoever caused to the room and its contents, the Villa’s premises or property caused by you or any person in your party whether or not staying at the Villa during your stay.
At the day of check-out, the guest is obliged to allow Villa Staff to check in his/her presence all rooms and appliances to confirm that they are undamaged.
Villa Management is not responsible for any loss or damage to any personal property, injury, disability or fatality arising from whatsoever reasons while at the premises of Villa Samudra Raya.
Out of respect for your fellow guests and the people in our surrounding village, from 10.00 pm to 7.00 am is the period of night rest and each guest is requested to be mindful and not produce noise that can bother thethe neighborhoodof Villa Samudra Raya. Voices, televisions, sound systems or other devices must be kept at a respectful low level throughout the day and night.
Standard room occupancy is 8 adults. A limited number of additional beds are available upon request. Availability is on a first-come, first-served basis. The charge is IDR 200,000 each, per night.
Children of all ages are welcomed. As the parents, guardians, or chaperones of children you are personally and legally responsible for and must supervise them at all times. For safety reasons, please do not leave children unattended in guest rooms or allow them to roam the Villa premises unsupervised.
LOST & FOUND POLICY
Guests are advised to take good care of their personal belongings. Keep personal belongings, money and other valuables at a safe place. Make sure to lock the doors when going to sleep or going out.
Villa Samudra Raya assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen, or damaged valuables or belongings.
If you discover that you have left behind something of value to you, please call us immediately and we will try to assist you in locating your lost item.
The BBQ pit is available for the use by our guests free of charge, except for a cleaning fee of IDR 50,000. Please contact Villa staff for availability. They will be pleased to assist you with the purchase of the ingredients and preparation (at a small fee of IDR 150,000), or you can select to take that task upon yourself. For yours and others safety, please follow the following rules:
- Keep the BBQ area clean. After use, please use the available dustbin to dispose of the waste.
- Use proper start fluid and store it out of reach of children and away from heat sources.
- Never leave the BBQ unattended once it has been lit.
Parking for registered guest(s) is free. All vehicles are parked at the risk of the owner. Villa Samudra Raya shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants, or contents while operated or parked on the Villa property.
RIGHT TO REFUSE SERVICE
Villa Samudra Raya is privately owned and operated and has a zero tolerance policy in which we will refuse to admit or refuse service or accommodation in our Villa or may remove a person, without refund, who refuses to abide by the Villa Rules. We will refuse service or evict a guest who:
- Refuses or fails to pay for accommodations.
- Is under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or any other intoxicating substance and / or acts in a disorderly fashion as to Disturbs the peace of other guests or our neighbours.
- Is unable to properly supervise their children or their pets.
- Seeks to use the Villa for an unlawful purpose.
- Seeks to bring into the Villa premises illegal substances such as drugs, firearms, fireworks or something, including an explosive or hazardous or toxic substance, that is unlawful to possess and that may be dangerous to other persons.
- Causes or permits persons to exceed the maximum allowable occupancy of room.
In the event of suspected illegal activity, Villa Management reserves the right to summon law enforcement to aid in eviction. Law enforcement will be granted immediate access to Villa property and rooms of evicted guests.
In the unfortunate event you need medical assistance, please contact the Villa staff who will locate the nearest available medical facility and arrange for transportation if necessary.
EMERGENCY, MALFUNCTION OR COMPLAINT
The Villa staff and Management is at your service during your stay for providing information and assistance or attend to any compliant you may have.
Published rates can be subject to change without prior notice.
Villa Samudra Raya cannot be held liable for any events or conditions outside of our control that prevents the Villa Management to fulfil its obligations to the guests such as:
- unanticipated interruption of electricity, water, sewage, etc.
- weather conditions and natural events such as rain, storm, flooding, earthquake, tsunami, etc.
However, our guests can rest assured that the Villa Management and Staff will do their utmost and take all necessary steps and measures to minimize the disruption and discomfort of our guests.
Villa Samudra Raya is not responsible for personal emergencies or schedule changes of our Guests.
Upon check in, a security deposit of IDR 500,000 per booked room is due in cash to cover the cost of repairing damage to the Villa property caused by the guest or to cover any outstanding bill for services or products provided.
Any unused balanced will be refunded to the guest upon check out.
A 20% non-refundable downpayment of the total room charge should be made by bank transfer to confirm the booking within 24 hours after booking confirmation.
The remaining 80% of the room charge should be made at least 7 days before the scheduled arrival date.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Management of Villa Samudra Raya makes its best efforts to ensure that all the information that appears on its website is accurate. However, no warranty, expressed or implied, is given that the information provided on this website is error free. We do not accept liability for any errors and/or omissions and reserves the right to change the information published at any time and without notice.
Please read the detailed terms and conditions at our website.
Copyright © 2022 Villa Samudra Raya Bali. All rights reserved.